Work Hard… Play Hard
Conveniently situated on Chicago’s Near West Side the Illinois Medical District is the largest Urban Medical district in the nation. Our neighborhood has been ranked #2 in the entire Chicago land area for having the most transportation options. Walk a few blocks to the train, catch the bus outside the front door or hop on the Eisenhower Expressway. Living in the Medical District you’ll have full access to a convenient day life and an exciting night life. Imagine a stress free life of walking to work or to class. You can walk to the United Center and cheer on your favorite team or grab a bite to eat at one of your favorite restaurants on Taylor street, like Rosebuds, Pompei, or Potbelly’s, or the great restaurants at nearby Greek Town. If you crave the bright lights of downtown, you are just a short train ride away from the Theater district, Museums, and the fabulous world class stores on the Magnificent Mile. Living in the Medical District your options are endless.
- Conveniently located in the heart of the prestigious Illinois Medical District
- Walking distance to United Center’s sports events and concerts
- Steps away from the famous Taylor Street Restaurants’
- Minutes away from The Shedd Aquarium, and all of Chicago’s World Renowned Museums
- Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue
- Near the Financial district, Theater district and Designer District